Sadly our fantastic colleague and friend Judy O’Beirne is leaving us for new challenges. As a result Sail Training Ireland are looking to hire a Part Time Administrator (three days a week).
Please pass this on or share to anybody you think might be interested in working in the charity / not for profit sector.
Based in Dublin this role will suit a dynamic and energetic self-starter who enjoys working as part of a small team in a very varied role.
Main duties include:
• Providing support for the day to day operations.
• Supporting the CEO and Manager of the Trainee Programme.
• Keeping up to date accounts.
• Maintaining the organisation’s social media.
• Managing queries via email and telephone.
• Report writing
• Maintenance of the office.
• Assisting in the organising and running of events such as the annual awards ceremony, receptions for visiting vessels, etc.
• Other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time.
Please apply be sending your C.V. and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 1.00 p.m. Friday April 20th 2018.